This document describes the privacy notice (“Notice”) of Kualitee, a product of Kualitatem on behalf of its parent company and itself (“Kualitee,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) takes data privacy very seriously. We recognize and value the trust that individuals place in us when providing us with personal data and we are committed to safeguarding the privacy and security of personal data we may collect from visitors to our websites/products and/or the clients to whom we provide legal and other services.
“This Privacy Notice aims to help you understand our personal data collection, usage, and disclosure practices by explaining:”
1) Who we are and what we do
Kualitatem is a global independent and award-winning team specializing in Software Quality Audits and Information Security Audits. We have grown to be a Technology Consulting, Advisory, and Auditing leader recognized by Gartner twice in their annual reports. We have performed security, performance, usability, cross-platform compatibility, automation, and functional testing for the leading enterprise, government, and SME businesses. Kualitatem is an ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 27001:2013 certified company.
Whereas, Kualitee is a tool spun out from Kualitatem that provides everything to the agile teams that they require in a software testing life-cycle. A complete ALM solution, that helps you plan, design, manage and execute software tests faster through intuitive workflows. Kualitee is made by practitioners and experts with decades of knowledge and experience of software testing. Built by the testers for the software and testing teams.
2) What personal data we collect about you
We may collect (either directly or indirectly) and store different types of personal data (Name, Company Name, Email Address, Location) in the course of operating our business and providing our services. All your private (or personal) information that we process is acquired from you directly, which includes:
- Your name and contact information we collect when you sign-up and set up your profile
- Details we acquire from customer support, technical support, and consultations
- Communication with you
- Information submitted in the form of testimonials, comments, or other feedback messages on blogs or other social media forums linked to the Website
- The Internet Protocol (or “IP”) address of the device you are using to connect to the Internet to access the Website
We acquire data that cannot be used explicitly to identify you exclusively, but it builds up a picture of who visits or is visiting our website. This may include details of your visits to the website, such as traffic data, location information, IP address, resources you access, and other kinds of communication data.
We may delete any personal information collected from certain communications with you pertaining to customer support, and/or information acquired from such communications, for statistical and/or reference and consultation purposes.
How we obtain personal data about you
Although, you are not forced to provide such information, however, we cannot promise to be able to provide you with our services if you do not provide us with certain information that is mandatory for signing up. For example, we will be unable to provide customer support in circumstances where your relevant information associated with the use of our products or services is withheld.
In addition, we may collect your personal information indirectly, for instance through third-party public sources (social media forums) such as LinkedIn, your company’s website, or your employer’s company. Also, consider that any personal information that you provide on our website may be combined with information collected through either other communications or third parties.
3) How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal information for the sole purpose we have collected it at the start. These purposes consist of:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for services and/or information
- Committing to an “End User Agreement” with you (whether individually with you, or on behalf of your employer’s company) and carrying out our obligations under it
- Identifying you on our website so as to amend your experience
- Ensuring that all content from our website is presented effectively
- Providing you with promotional materials
- Conducting any kind of research analysis
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting problems
- Preventing potentially falsified, prohibited, and/or illegal activities
- Allowing you to participate in using Kualitee’s interactive features when you opt for it
- Notifying you about changes to our services; and
- Performing our obligations in accordance with the law.
“If you use other than the reasons mentioned above”
We use your personal information on the basis that it is obligatory, such as:
- For the execution of any contract that we enter with you or to take measures on your request prior to adherence to a contract.
- For the purposes of our valid interests in guaranteeing that we provide you with the best service in every dealing with you, which includes providing you with information about features that are coherent with your interests; and
- For compliance with any legal obligation to which we are subject, for instance, if a regulator requires us to reveal information to them.
We will obtain your consent to send you direct marketing emails wherever we are required to do so. Note that you can withdraw consent to us at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link mentioned in every email, or by writing to email@example.com. This will not, in any way, affect the legality of any processing that is or needs to be performed based on your consent prior to your withdrawal.
4) Who we share your personal data with
We do not sell, rent, or in any case, reveal our customers’ information however, we hire certain trusted third parties to perform functions in order to help us acquire services that include hosting and maintenance, error and performance monitoring, billing, customer relationship management as well as any direct marketing campaigns if necessary. We may share your personal information with them, but only in the case that it is compulsory to perform these functions and provide such services. Additionally, we adhere to a contract with these third parties to preserve the privacy and security of any personal information shared with them that they need to process on our behalf.
5) Retention and Deletion of Personal Information
We will only retain data for as long as it is needed and compliant with our data retention procedures. We will maintain your personal information if you are a customer for as long as is desirable in order to manage any account held with us.
We will retain your personal information if you are a potential customer (for instance, if you have requested information regarding our services and feature) or have subscribed to our marketing list for a maximum of three (3) years, starting from our first communication with you unless you request otherwise. Your personal information which is no longer required to retain are disposed of in a secure manner and the consent of data subjects will be taken accordingly.
6) Where Your Data is Stored
We are established in the United States and also have sub-offices situated in the Gulf region, and parts of Europe. The data we take from you, irrespective of your location may be moved to and stored at both inside and outside locations in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We observe the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework proposed by the US Commerce Department in order to store, use, and retain the personal information moved from the EU and the US to outside. We thus look for your consent in reference to this information transfer.
Personal information could be processed by personnel who serve us or any of our purveyors. If any of our services involve of data transfer from the EEA to a third country, we will assure that proper implications are made to secure the data transfer.
7) What rights do you have in relation to your personal data
If we have your private data stored, you can at any time:
- Demand to see your information
- Demand us to omit any error and replace the previous information
- Demand that you no longer want us to send promotional e-mails or any sort of marketing communications material
- Request to relocate, copy, or transfer your personal information to another data controller
- Ask us to remove your personal information (valid in specific conditions, for instance, when the information is no longer used for the purpose it was initially collected)
8) How you can contact us
We commit to resolving complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data is being processed or you want to exercise your rights above, please reach out to us using the following details.
Email address: Support@kualitee.com
48, Wall Street, 5th Floor, NY 10005
Security & Privacy Team
Kualitatem Pvt Limited
86-A Sector A DHA Phase 6
9) How we will update this Privacy notice
By providing your personal data to us (whether via one of our websites, by email, in person, or over the phone), you agree to the processing set out in this Privacy notice. Further notices highlighting certain uses we wish to make of your personal data together with the ability to opt-in or out of selected uses may also be provided to you when we collect personal data from you.
Please note: This Privacy Notice does not apply to, and Kualitatem (Pvt.) Ltd is not responsible for, any third-party websites which may be accessible through links from this website. If you follow a link to any of these third-party websites, they will have their own privacy policies and you will need to check these policies before you submit any personal data to such third-party websites.
This Privacy Notice Was Last Updated on June,2022.