- Notification of security breaches will be communicated to the data subjects on timely basis.
- Data subjects will be informed with the reason if the data request is denied.
- Changes in privacy will be communicated in a timely manner.
- Communication channel will be defined for logging privacy and security related complaints with data subjects.
- Privacy Notices will be collected from data subjects based on below cases:
- At or before the time personal information is collected
- At or before the entity changes its privacy notice
- Before personal information is used for new purposes not previously identified.
- Privacy notice to the data subjects will be conspicuous and in user clear language.
- If the personal information is used for any new consent, then it will be notified again to the user.
- During the system migration we will take the customer consent.
- Limit the collection of personal information to entity’s objective and the purpose for which it is collected.
- Established safeguards to help prevent unauthorized access to, or misuse of, your information
- Data collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes
- Data adequate, relevant, and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed
- Data accuracy, and where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay
Data subject refers to any individual person who can be identified, directly or indirectly, via an identifier such as a name, an ID number, location data, or via factors specific to the person’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Information we collect About You:
Personal information (or “personal data”) comprises of any information to identify you, either directly or indirectly. We process different kinds of personal information (including your name, company name, email address and location).
All your private (or personal) information that we process is acquired from you directly, which include:
- Your name and contact information that we collect when you sign-up and set up your profile,
- Details we acquire from customer support, technical support, and consultations;
- Communications with you;
- Information submitted in the form of testimonials, comments, or other feedback messages on blogs or other social media forums linked to the Website,
- The Internet Protocol (or “IP”) address of the device you are using to connect to the Internet to access the Website.
Although you are not forced to provide such information, we cannot promise to be able to provide you with our services if you do not provide us certain information that is mandatory for signing up. For example, we will be unable to provide customer support in circumstances where your relevant information associated with the use of our products or services is withheld.
In addition, we may collect your personal information indirectly, for instance through third-party public sources (social media forums) such as LinkedIn, your company’s website, or your employer’s company. Also consider that any personal information that you provide on our website may be combined with information collected through either from other communications or third parties.
We acquire data that cannot be used explicitly to identify you exclusively, but it builds up a picture of who visits or is visiting our website. This may include details of your visits to the website, such as traffic data, location information, IP address, resources you access, and other kinds of communication data.
We may delete any personal information collected from certain communications with you pertaining to customer support, and/or information acquired from such communications, for statistical and/or reference and consultation purposes.
How we use the collected Information:
We will only use your personal information for the sole purpose we have collected it at the start. These purposes consist of:
- Fulfilling orders and requests for services and/or information;
- Committing to an “End User Agreement” with you (whether individually with you, or on behalf of your employer’s company) and carrying out our obligations under it;
- Identifying you on our website so as to amend your experience;
- Ensuring that all content from our website is presented effectively;
- Providing you with promotional materials;
- Conducting any kind of research analysis;
- Resolving issues and troubleshooting problems;
- Preventing potentially falsified, prohibited, and/or illegal activities;
- Allowing you to participate in using Kualitee’s interactive features when you opt for it;
- Notifying you about changes to our services; and
- Performing our obligations in accordance with law.
If you use other than reasons mentioned above:
We use your personal information on the basis that it is obligatory, such as:
- for the execution of any contract that we enter with you or to take measures on your request prior to adherence to a contract;
- for the purposes of our valid interests in guaranteeing that we provide you with the best service in every dealing with you, which includes providing you with information about features that are coherent with your interests; and
- For compliance with any legal obligation to which we are subject, for instance, if a regulator requires us to reveal information to them.
We will obtain your consent to send you direct marketing emails wherever we are required to do so. Note that you can withdraw consent to us at any time by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link mentioned in every email, or by writing to email@example.com. This will not, in any way, affect the legality of any processing that is or needs to be performed based on your consent prior to your withdrawal.
How we share the information we collect:
We do not sell, rent, or in any case, reveal our customers’ information however, we hire certain trusted third parties to perform functions in order to help us acquire services that include hosting and maintenance, error and performance monitoring, billing, customer relationship management as well as any direct marketing campaigns if necessary. We may share your personal information with them, but only in the case that it is compulsory to perform these functions and provide such services. Additionally, we adhere to a contract with these third parties to preserve the privacy and security of any personal information shared with them that they need to process on our behalf.
In addition, we may share your personal information with:
- Our parent company, Kualitatem Inc. and the affiliates and subsidiaries it controls, so as to support our provision of services to you.
- Law enforcement agencies, government officials, or any other third parties
- If Kualitee is constrained to do so by law, such as under a subpoena or court order.
- When it is necessary to do so to conform to any laws applicable,
- Where the disclosure of personal information is judiciously necessary in order to prevent any sort of physical harm or financial loss,
- To report against alleged any illegal activity,
- To investigate violations of the Kualitee End User License Agreement, or,
as in other respects, required by law.
- Where processing is based on consent, data controller shall be able to demonstrate that the data subject has consented to processing of his or her personal data.
- If the data subject’s consent is given in the context of a written declaration which also concerns other matters, the request for consent shall be presented in a manner which is clearly distinguishable from the other matters, in an easily accessible form, using clear and plain language.
- The data subject shall have the right to withdraw his or her consent at any time. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal. Prior to giving consent, the data subject shall be informed thereof. It shall be as easy to withdraw as to give consent.
Two types of consents will be considered by the Kualitatem depending upon its requirement
- Explicit Consent will be obtained to perform any collection of personal information of the user. It will obtain for the Kualitee at the time data subject creates his/her user account for the Kualitee by marking the checkbox as mentioned below;
- Implicit Consent refer to consent that isn’t directly stated i.e. consent not given through affirmative act. For Kualitee implicit consent will also be obtain in the form of any privacy disclaimer or popup messages at the time of sharing of personal information.
Retention and Deletion of Personal Information:
We will only retain data for as long as it is needed and compliant with our data retention procedures. We will maintain your personal information if you are a customer for as long as is desirable in order to manage any account held with us.
We will retain your personal information if you are a potential customer (for instance, if you have requested for information regarding our services and feature) or have subscribed to our marketing list for a maximum of three (3) years, starting from our first communication with you unless you request otherwise. Your personal information which is no longer required to retain are disposed of in a secure manner and consent of data subjects will be taken accordingly.
How we store your Personal Information:
We are established in the United States and also have sub-offices situated in the Gulf region, and parts of Europe. The data we take from you, irrespective of your location may be moved to and stored at both inside and outside locations in the European Economic Area (“EEA”).
We observe the EU-US and Swiss-US Privacy Shield Framework proposed by the US Commerce Department in order to store, use, and retain the personal information moved from the EU and the US to outside. We thus look for your consent in reference to this information transfer.
Personal information could be processed by personnel who serve us or any of our purveyors. If any of our services involve the of data transfer from the EEA to a third country, we will assure that proper implications are made to secure the data transfer.
Your Privacy Rights:
If we have your private data stored, you can at any time:
- Demand to see your information
- Demand us to omit any error and replace the previous information
- Demand that you no longer want us to send promotional e-mails or any sort of marketing communications material
- Request to relocate, copy, or transfer your personal information to another data controller.
- Rights to access, rectification of personal data, data erasure and data portability.
- Ask us to remove your personal information (valid in specific conditions, for instance, when the information is no longer used for the purpose, it was initially collected)
- Facilitate in the exercise of your rights and shall not refuse to act on the request, unless we demonstrate that it is not in a position to identify the data subject.
To practice any of these policy rights, let us know by choosing any of these methods:
- Receive the directive in a marketing email, direct mail, or mobile message OR
- Provide your demand and present contact information so that we can connect with you.
We commit to resolve complaints about your privacy and our collection or use of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the way in which your personal data is being processed or you want to exercise your rights above, please reach out to us using the following details.
Email address: Support@kualitee.com
48, Wall Street, 5th Floor, NY 10005
Security & Privacy Team
Kualitatem Pvt Limited
86-A Sector A DHA Phase 6