Integrates with GitLab
GitLab is a DevOps lifecycle tool that provides issue-tracking and continuous integration/continuous deployment pipeline features, using an open-source license, developed by GitLab Inc. Kualitee has an exclusive two-way integration with Gitlab where you are able to keep track of issues and cross reference them with your build and requirements anytime from anywhere.
Create an integration to sync issues between Kualitee and GitLab. Once you have integrated your GitLab project with your Kualitee project, auto-sync lets you detect and cross-reference activity between your GitLab and Kualitee project. This includes the ability to close or change the status of your issues either in GitLab or from Kualitee and helping your QA and Dev teams to remain in-sync.
To configure the two-way integration between Kualitee and Gitlab, you need admin level access on the tools. The integration is basic with hard-coded field to field mapping. Our embedded template allows you to manage any extra information in your GitLab issue to Kualitee.
- Go to Settings and select integration from the top bar
- Click “Create New” in the external tool integration listing
- Select GitLab tool from the drop down menu
- Enter the details of your admin account
- Click “Save” button for a successful integration and to start syncing issues