Integrates with Redmine
Redmine is an open-source project management and issue tracking tool. Kualitee’s integration with Redmine allows you to sync issues with Redmine through its 2-way exclusive integration. You can link multiple Redmine projects with Kualitee, your kualitee projects that will make sure that nothing is missed when your QA and dev team collaborate on issues.
With Kualitee and Redmine integration, it becomes easy for you to keep your teams in-sync. QA teams can log issues with complete traceability to build and requirements and critical information such as issues description, status, etc can get synced into Redmine for teams to take further action.
To configure the two-way integration between Kualitee and Redmine, you need admin level access on the tools. The integration is basic with a hard-coded field to field mapping.
- Go to Settings and select integration from the top bar
- Click “Create New” in the external tool integration listing
- Select Redmine tool from the drop-down menu
- Enter the details of your admin account
- Click the “Save” button for successful integration and to start syncing issues