The next step after build creation is of modules.
Each build within a project can contain multiple modules. The Module Management screen will display a list of all modules within a specific build.
Creating a Module
The Module Management screen will display a list of all modules within a specific build.
- Ensure that a Project has been selected from the ‘Select Project’ drop-down within the left menu
- Ensure that the build has been created before module creation
- Select the ‘Module’ tab within the Project Management Tab to create a new module
- Fill the following required fields:
- Select a build
- Module name (Module Name must be at least 3 characters long.)
- Click on “Create Module” or on “Save and Create Module” button
Editing or Deleting a Module
You can edit or delete a module by hovering the mouse on the listing.
Want to View a Complete User Guide? Click Here